Note: xlbridge is currently in early beta. The software may be used free of charge during the early beta period. The add-in is published with an expiring trial license and needs to be updated approximately monthly during the early beta period. Request a longer trial period by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
XlBridge is available in a free version with limited functionality. The limitations are subject to change during the early beta period.
- Only one server
- Server must be run on the standard port on the same computer as Excel
- All functions are using the same prefix
- New function signatures are added on Excel startup only
- Multiple, concurrent servers
- Servers on remote computers
- Custom function prefix (or no prefix) for each server
- Function signatures are added automatically when the server updates
You may use xlbridge free of charge with full functionality for an evaluation period of up to 90 days or what is otherwise agreed in writing with the company.